Monday, January 2, 2012

Training, Day 2

Temp: 22 degrees  Wind: Brisk  Road Conditions: Icy, snow covered.

Today was a much better run!  Went out for a late afternoon run today, which was hard to do.  Honestly, I almost skipped it.  Finding excuses...not feeling well, tired, etc etc blah blah blah.  Finally I just sucked it up and out I went. 


Much better than yesterday.  The mileage will come but this 1.84 miles was a lot easier than yesterday's 1.60....with a walking break!  I'm glad I sucked it up and went out.  They are right-you never regret a workout, only the ones you didn't do.

Since it was 4:30 when I left, I put on my reflective vest and Morgan's new vest he got for Christmas.  He was not impressed with it and kept trying to bite if off the first quarter mile or so, which led to me running into his behind.  But he finally tolerated it-until we got home and then he presently locked his legs and refused to move until I undid him.


Yup, they worked. 

Til next time,
Mitch


No comments:

Post a Comment


Posing for the Christmas card